Whether he was the first to create them or whether he just made them popular, moon rocks became famous in 2015 when rapper, Kurupt, launched his trademark product, Kurupt’s Moonrock. Originating as a way to pump up the popular cannabis strain, Girl Scout Cookies, Kurupt soaked this potent hybrid strain in hash oil made from the same strain. Once saturated, the buds are then rolled in kief and set on display for the next envious consumer.
Another common name for moon rocks is caviar, though it’s important to note that they are not technically the same thing. Essentially, caviar is the same thing as moon rocks minus the generous kief coat. The terms are often interchangeable, if you want real moon rocks (well, the kind that’s made here on earth), make sure they’re coated in kief.
Uses Of Moonrocks:
- Glaucoma. Smoking moonrocks reduces pressure inside the eye in people with glaucoma. However, it also seems to decrease blood flow to the optic nerve.
- Smoking moonrocks seems to stimulate the appetite of people with AIDS. Monnrocks can also cause weight gain in people with HIV who are also taking indinavir (Crixivan) or nelfinavir (Viracept).
- When smoked, moonrocks seems to be effective for the treatment of muscle tightness and shakiness in people with MS.
- Nerve pain. Early research shows that smoking moonrocks three times a day might reduce nerve pain caused by HIV and other conditions
- Pain. Research shows that taking moonrocks by mouth can decrease pain in people experiencing long-term pain
- It cures Cancer
- Moonrocks helps for anxiety
- Moonrocks reliefs stress. buy moon rocks online – moon rocks – medical marijuana.
- Dry Eyes
- Dry Mouth
Hitting Moon Rocks produces an extremely pleasant, terpene-rich taste of kief that makes you say, “Woooo, that’s delicious.” The smoke clouds produced are super big and full, so each hit is damn near its own experience. And the high? Oh buddy, oh pal, don’t even get me started on the high. Starting in the head, and eventually spreading throughout the entire body down to your toes, these weed strain high is one of those slow burns that you definitely feel at first, but 30 minutes later, you realize that you have reached a mountaintop that you may not have been ready to climb. I smoked my gram of these weed strain at around 5 p.m., and when I woke up the next morning at 7 a.m., I was still on Mars waiting for the train back to Earth.